Showmelocal.com is a self-served directory, and most of the problems can be fixed by claiming the business listing in question.
1. If the listing is already claimed (you do not see the claim button).
All requests (update, delete, release the account info, etc.) pertaining the claimed listing should be initiated from the real business owner email (no gmail, agency, or other generic email accounts; no "on behalf of" requests). Showmelocal.com is a self-served directory.
2. If you are the account holder of the listing, please log in to your account to update the info.
If you need to reset the password, follow the link.
3. If the listing is available to claim - claim and update the info.
Always supply the real business owner email in the general business info section.
You can have your agency email as a registered user account.
4. If you are requesting the removal of duplicates, please send the correct listing URL along.
5. If the listing does not exist, follow the submission process.
A request without the Listing URL will cannot be answered.
The request that does not comply or partially comply with the guidelines above will not be answered.